Friday, January 9, 2009

Great Opportunity For Pregnancy Women

Everyone has their own ‘special’ way of parenting – some instantly wonderful and some great with a bit of gentle guidance.

I remember when my daughter was born, later my son. According to many well meaning individuals, I should’ve done this, should’ve done that and maybe improved in some areas.

Most times I appreciated their pearls of wisdom because they made sense. At other times the line dividing the ‘yes we can talk about this’ crossed over into ‘the no go zone’ and I would bristle and spit like an angry cat! In the end, for my sanity, I did it my way.

I’m a granny now and I now provide well meaning advice to my daughter who is much like me – you can well imagine what she’s thinking!

I returned to the workforce within 12 months after each pregnancy, and every time I found I was in conflict with me. One part of me wanted to get out there again, and the other didn’t want to leave my children. Although I was getting my life back, inwardly I still wondered whether I was doing the right thing or not. I worked through it with the support and love of very dear friends and now am glad I did things the way I did. I’m proud to say my children have turned out to be exceptional individuals who love me as much as I love them.

Enjoy and make the very most of this precious time because it will pass much too quickly. Although a grandmother now, I still remember the day my daughter and son was born. It’s as clear as if it happened yesterday.

I’ve never been more exhausted than when my children were little. Sleep deprivation was torture so in order to cope I let go of being the perfect house cleaner, cook, and social butterfly – the perfect someone. It simply wasn’t important anymore and knew it was all there waiting for me when the time was right, and know it will for you too.
Tayor Mize is a successful Affiliate marketer and author. Read more articles about making money online from home at his Affiliate marketing blog, Great Opportunity For Pregnancy Women

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy is one of the most exciting part of womens lives!

Anonymous said...

The most memorable and exciting time for every mom. Thousands of hopes, expectations and dreams makes every minute exciting.....

karthika said...

Hi moms,

Blrmoms is happy to announce Mothers day blog Contest 2010. Post a blog here on your first baby birth experience – “The First Cry” and share it with your family and friends. Last day to send your entry is May7th 2010 Click here to send in your entries Mothers day contest... contest Join our Mother's Day celebration and forward to your friends about this mother's day contest & win the cash prizes!!!

Have fun! Good luck for all moms or woman’s! Can’t wait to see who the winner is…